KIM WMS—Warehouse Management System solution.
Solution available on both Windows CE and Android. The solution is designed for logistics companies and provides a clear picture of the entire flow of goods in a warehouse.
- Automating operations using mobile terminals;
- Reduced handling costs;
- Traceability between the entry documents and physical merchandise in stock;
- Streamlining storage space;
- Registration of the location where cargo is stored;
- Any operation done is immediately visible throughout the system due to the use of wireless infrastructure;
- FIFO / LIFO calculation algorithms for output or transfer operations;
- Eliminating differences between the stocks management of the WMS beneficiary and the partners / customers;
- Generate unique barcode labels allowing the unique identification of each pallet;
- Generate documents: reception voucher, transfer voucher, consumer ticket, disposal ticket, delivery receipt, packing list;
- Transparency – customers will have access to a web interface for viewing stored merchandise;
Systems with which can be achieved the interfacing:
- ANPR System (Automatic Number Plate Recognition) – monitoring car numbers located in the reception and / or delivery area;
- SFA Solution (Sales Force Automation) –taking orders depending on stocks supplied by WMS;
- ERP, CRM, MRP solutions.